The Schengen zone is comprised of twenty six countries that have in agreement to permit free movement of their citizens inside this zone as a single country. Of the twenty six countries certain by the Schengen agreement, twenty two are a part of the EU and also the other four are part of the EFTA. Continue reading
- Laurus Nobilis Music Fest 2022 – An Awaited Portugal Music Event
- Best and adventurous Safari Parks in Portugal
- Travelling to Portugal – The best things to do in Portugal
- Parque Natural da Arrábida – Cherish the beauty of Mother Earth!
- Quinta da Regaleira – The place to fade in tranquility
If you intend to trip Germany and Europe, to go to relatives, participate during a school term or work seminar then Schengen visa is that the way to travel in Germany and all the European states that are a part of the Schengen agreement. Continue reading