Please submit all of the following documents either in person or by secure post/courier at our office address given below and ensure that you put them in the order as they appear below.
- Passport containing the UK residence permit/visa in, both valid for at least 3 months beyond your trip. If your UK visa is stamped in the old passport please provide both old and new passports.
- Photo: 1 passport-size color photograph on WHITE/OFF WHITE/GREY/LIGHT background, please ensure your photos must be different from photos on any old visas or passport and should be taken recently within a month.
- Application Form For Each Applicant. Download Here
- A confirmation/reservation return ticket to France (plane, ferry, bus, etc.) or booking to Portugal. Internet print-outs are accepted.
- If you are traveling to more than one Schengen countries then Portugal must be your longest stay.
- Accommodation Proof: Confirmed hotel booking, internet print-outs are accepted.
- If accommodation provided by friends/family: Letter from the host; copy of the host’s passport; copy of utility bill with the address in Portugal. All can be scanned and emailed.
- Renting A Villa: Letter from the company confirming rent. Or letter from the villa’s owner; copy of the host’s passport and a copy of a utility bill with the address in Portugal. All scanned and emailed copies are accepted.
- Travel Insurance stating name area and expenses covered.
- Annual travel insurance, if you wish to buy from us, is £20.
- Current 3 Months Original Bank Statement and ALL pages should contain your name and address; with £500 on it.
- If you do not have bank statement or balance is not good or overdraft than you have to submit original EURO travelers cheques £50 per day of stay (per person).
- Employed: Letter from Employer (no older than 1 month before the date of application) on headed paper. Must confirm you are employed by that company and your job title.
- Unemployed: If you are not working and supported by a spouse, spouse’s employment letter (as P.I), spouse’s bank statement (as P F); original spouse’s passport and original marriage certificate. If not in English it must be translated and stamped by respective embassies.
- Students: Letter from College/University on letterhead confirming attendance. Letter must be not older than 1 month; stating your course and dates of graduation.
- Self-Employed: Letter should not be older than 1 month on headed paper and should be provided by your accountant confirming you are self-employed, business name, annual income and type of business
- Business/Conference: If traveling for the purpose of business/Conference Business you need to provide invitation stating your name, company name, and purpose of trip, dates and contacts of the inviting organization. If the company is in Portugal – fax is acceptable. If the company is in the UK (such as a conference organizer) – original postal letter. Emails are not accepted.
- For Minors (Below 18 Years)
- Birth certificate original with copy
- Parents original passport with copy
- Parent’s authorization letter with both signatures. For single parent or divorced or others please contact us.
- Spouse of British National / EU National Category
- Passport: spouse’s original UK/EU passport and original marriage certificate. If not in English/Portuguese must be officially translated and stamped by the respective consulate or Foreign Office in UK
- Spouses of Portuguese Citizens: We can assist ONLY if your marriage has been registered with Portuguese Consulate (in person). Once registered, for a visa we would need spouse’s original Portuguese passport, marriage certificate and Certitude/Assent DE Sacramento issued by the “Conservatories” in Portugal or by Portuguese Consulate anywhere in the world.
* Please Note – Portuguese Embassy requires ‘all documents’ from this list from spouses of UK/EU citizens, i.e. including tickets, bank statements etc.
Important Note – Please send us all your Original documents + a set of photocopy of all your documents including your passport, UK visa and previous Schengen Visa.
The total fee for visa processing is £145.00. If you are spouse/children of a UK/EU citizen total fee is £95 only. If Express visa is required 7 days before the date of traveling then there is an additional cost of £20.Annual travel insurance, if you wish to buy from us, is £20.
Pre-paid Special Delivery envelope (to return your documents) from any Post Office or add £10 for postage and handling to the total charges.
Payment Options – By using the secure connection of Pay Pal on our website
Phone no – 02084324625
The following below applicants needs to apply in person to the nearest consulate: Nationals in general or (even though spouse of british/EU national) from the following countries have to apply in person. If your country is on this list you have to apply in person direct at the Embassy:
Afghanistan, Algeria, Albania, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Burundi, Congo, Colombia, Egypt, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Jordan, Kuwait, Lebanon, Libya, Nepal, Nigeria, North Korea, Oman, Pakistan, Palestine, Philippines, Qatar, Rwanda, Saudi Arabia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria, Tunisia, Yemen.
We can only apply if you are staying in one of this counties or postcode
Your UK address must be in one of these counties: Greater London, Avon, Bedfordshire, Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Cambridgeshire, Channel Islands, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Essex, Gloucestershire, Hampshire, Hertfordshire, Isle of Wight, Kent, Milton Keynes, Norfolk, Oxfordshire, Somerset, Suffolk, Surrey, Sussex, Wiltshire.Please check before sending documents if applicant’s postcode starts with the following: NR,PE, IP, CB, CO, SG, MK, CM, LU, AL, HP, OX, GL, SS, ME, CT, TN, RH, BN, GU, RG, SN, BS, BA, SP, SO, BH, PO, DT, TA, EX, TO, PL, TR . If your county is not listed you have to apply in Manchester in person.