The Schengen space includes of twenty six European countries that disregard common borders, additionally referred as internal borders, and have a standard visa policy. These twenty six countries operate collectively unit (more sort of a single country). Also referred to as the Schengen Agreement, these twenty six countries have eliminated border controls with each other Schengen members and have strong border controls with non-Schengen states. Continue reading
- Laurus Nobilis Music Fest 2022 – An Awaited Portugal Music Event
- Best and adventurous Safari Parks in Portugal
- Travelling to Portugal – The best things to do in Portugal
- Parque Natural da Arrábida – Cherish the beauty of Mother Earth!
- Quinta da Regaleira – The place to fade in tranquility
The Schengen zone is comprised of twenty six countries that have in agreement to permit free movement of their citizens inside this zone as a single country. Of the twenty six countries certain by the Schengen agreement, twenty two are a part of the EU and also the other four are part of the EFTA. Continue reading