- Fees once paid for our Visa consulting and Urgent appointment bookings at portugalschengenvisa.co.uk are non refundable. While every effort is made to ensure that the correct documentation and procedures are followed during application submission. We cannot guarantee the issuance or length of any visa, as it is determined by the Embassy. Embassy may still choose not to grant the
visa without any explanation. The length of the visa duration depends on the discretion of the embassy.
- The fee which shall be payable by the client in respect of services provided by portugalschengenvisa.co.uk which is exclusive of any Consular Or Embassy Charges Whatsoever. Portugalschengenvisa.co.uk reserves the right to raise its
charges at any time with or without prior notice.
- All rights are reserved from accepting a case, completing the work and terminating agreements. We reserve the right for not taking on any particular application or case. Once we have accepted your case, we ensure that proper policies, procedures and documentation are followed to complete your Visa
application before submitting to the Consulate or Embassy.
- Consular fees and availability of appointment services are subject to change without notice. Fees and services may differ between the time an appointment is requested
- Appointment once scheduled can be changed / cancelled. If you want to change / cancel your booked appointment you are subjected to pay £25.
- There will be additional charges for cancellation of any appointment or if the applicant somehow fails to attend the interview on the appointment date. We cannot guarantee next day appointment and a fresh application have to be processed in above case, thus the applicant have to make the necessary
adjustments of the travelling date, Hotel Bookings etc.
- We never ask physical documents at our office hence
portugalschengenvisa.co.uk is not responsible to accept such couriers sent by any applicant. or through an representative.
- We will not be responsible for any loss/damage or delay arising when your documents are in the possession of Portugal embassy, the post office or an outside company, agency or Department. We do not accept responsibility for any loss arising, unless that loss occurs directly because of our willful negligence, and it remains your responsibility at all times to ensure that either you have
adequate insurance to cover such situations.
- We do not accept responsibility for an Embassy refusing a visa or not processing it on time, particularly where you have insufficient time or not supplied the documents requested.
- The visa processing time depends solely upon the embassy; generally the embassy sets rough guidelines and conveys the applicants to forward their request considering the same. We request you to make sure that you have enough time between processing your visa application and your intend travel
- Each case is reviewed separately at the time of application, and no guarantee can be given for visa issuance.
- Refund Policy:
- Appointment Charges Once Paid Cannot Be Returned / Refuned in Any Circumstances You Can Take Appointment Next Time Later Instead as Per Your Schedule Whether Your Appointment Date Has Been Booked or Not Booked.
- On Other Condition if You Want to Cancel Your Request After Paying the Fee Online or Cancel Your Travel Plan Then We Can Offer You 50% Refund Only After Deducting Service Charges.
NOTE: Portugalschengenvisa.co.uk cannot be held responsible for any delay or refusal of any application.