Portugal is one of the most unique European Nation. It offers various entertainment options to its visitors and is a popular tourist destination. It is one of the exquisite places of the Europe continent and offers a number of vacation spots for visitors coming from all around the world. The application of visa process for those who wish to apply as tourists is discussed below.
The prospective applicants who wish to Apply For A Visa To Portugal must fulfill certain requirements in order to get their visas issued on time. There are certain guidelines to be followed for the application of Visa for tourists.
If you follow the set of rules and adhere to the given guidelines, the chances of your visa application getting rejected are considerably less.
- Portugal Tourist Visa Appointment Booking
- Travel To Portugal Visa Requirements / Get Portugal Tourist Visa
- Visit Visa For Portugal From UK / Portugal Holiday Visa Requirements UK
- Portugal Visit Visa Processing
Portugal Tourist Visa Appointment Booking:
- You can pre-book your visa online with the help of the online services provided by the Portuguese consulate.
- You have to provide details such as your name, your address, your date of birth, your passport number etc.
- You have to be mindful of the fact that it takes several weeks to get an appointment that you have booked. Hence, it is important that you should book your appointment 8-12 weeks before the date of your travel.
Travel To Portugal Visa Requirements / Get Portugal Tourist Visa:
One of the most important entry requirements includes the Passport’s validity. The visa is subject to rejection if you do not adhere to certain rules. Some of them being damages in passport and invalidity of passport:
- The passport should be valid for the period of stay.
- The travelers should hold a valid passport which is at least 90 days valid following the departure date from Portugal.
- The passport should have at least 2 blank ‘Visa pages’.
- Confirm the Transit Visa Requirements. Your airline may have flights to other countries en route. In this case, you may require a separate transit visa.
Visit Visa For Portugal From UK / Portugal Holiday Visa Requirements UK:
The residents of UK can stay in Portugal as tourists for up to 3 months. If you plan to stay longer, you should apply for a Registration certificate. Some of the other requirements for application of visa are as follows:
- Passport should be signed and valid for at least 6 months
- 2 passport size photographs of applicants
- A copy of driver’s license
- A copy of airline tickets
- Visa request form
Portugal Visit Visa Processing:
It usually takes 7-10 days for the Portugal Visa to process. The applicants must submit a passport and a visa requirement form. This form is required to start and finish all the transactions and is therefore very important in application of visa process.