Portugal is a southern European country on the Iberian Peninsula bordering the Atlantic Ocean and Spain. Portugal is an endlessly fascinating country with full of surprises, we can experience many things in Portugal. History, scenery and great food, the old-fashioned traditions of the village life are just the beginning. To experience the wonders of Portugal, you can get Portugal tourist visa, an overview of the best places to visit in Portugal
- Coimbra: It’s a small, charming town situated in central Portugal. Historic attractions of the stunning old Cathedral are one of the best things in Coimbra.
- Azores: Sao Miguel is the largest island of the Azores.
- Aveiro: Aveiro is often called as “the Venice of Portugal”.
- Evora: Evora is a huge tourist appeal yet it’s a small town in Portugal.
- Porto: Porto is world famous for port wine production.
- Madeira: Madeira is a fertile oasis in the Atlantic ocean.
- Sintra: Sintra presents a spectacular setting of royal retreats.
- Obidos: Obidos are located on a hilltop.
- Algarve: Algarve is one of the best places to visit in Portugal.
- Lisbon: The best way to experience Lisbon is taking one of the vintage trams.
- Portugal visa:
To get a Portugal tourist visa, you should download Portugal visa application and fill the form and submit it along with the required documents in the Portugal embassy. If needed, you can also ask for the Portugal Schengen visa service.