The Schengen space includes of twenty six European countries that disregard common borders, additionally referred as internal borders, and have a standard visa policy. These twenty six countries operate collectively unit (more sort of a single country). Also referred to as the Schengen Agreement, these twenty six countries have eliminated border controls with each other Schengen members and have strong border controls with non-Schengen states. Continue reading
- Best and adventurous Safari Parks in Portugal
- Travelling to Portugal – The best things to do in Portugal
- Parque Natural da Arrábida – Cherish the beauty of Mother Earth!
- Quinta da Regaleira – The place to fade in tranquility
- MEO Sudoeste is calling music lovers! MEO festival august 2019!